Monday, November 29, 2004

Back to Normal?

Finished Half-Life2 yesterday and while the end was a bit of a letdown, I thoroughly enjoyed it. I may play it again in a few months on the hardest level since it was so much fun. Sure is nice to go to bed at a reasonable hour.

I bought the new U2 cd How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb last Tuesday and it is wonderful. If you liked All That You Can't Leave Behind you will enjoy this as well. I also picked up the 4 DVD Live Aid Concert from 1985 and watched disc 1 over the weekend. The last number is a very young U2 singing Sunday Bloody Sunday and Bad. The live version on Bad is easily one of my favorite U2 songs and this performance reminded me why I am such a huge fan of theirs. Bono's energy and passion are flat out incredible. Go see them live when they tour to support Atomic Bomb. I know I will not miss them.

I hate to sound like a shill for my company but I saw the number 1 and 2 movies in the country over the weekend and it sure is nice to see Disney kick ass with National Treasure and The Incredibles. Message to Messrs Jobs and Eisner, give in a little and work something out please.