Thursday, December 02, 2004

'Tis the Season

family and mice
Here's wishing everyone a happy holiday season. We had this taken last night at the Disney Studio Lot where they did a tree lighting ceremony and the employee choir sang. It was fun but cold. This card may be our holiday greeting card if I can Photoshop Derek in without it looking completely lame. We'll see how it goes. We haven't sent out holiday cards for years and Debby and I always have a tinge of guilt for not doing so....for about 5 seconds and then it passes. It might be time to do it this year. But don't hold your breath.

By the way, I know that I look like a complete goober. I was smiling and focusing on the point that the photographer said to look at. Plus my gut ain't that big but it sure looks like I was doing pelvic thrust pushing it all forward. Mind you Mickey's hand was on my ass so it could have been that. I could claim harassment but he only has three fingers and a thumb so I was not totally satisfied. Ok, that's sick but then I have issues...