Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Going Hollywood

Most of my readers (all five of you) know that I accepted a position with ESPN last week to be a one man IT department for a new show launching on ESPN2 called ESPN Hollywood. Coincidently or not, this was the day after that it was announced that John Madden would be leaving ABC after the 2005 football season. Now, I would NEVER jump to conclusions but you do the math:

1. I am a huge Oakland Raiders fan
2. I have played lots video football in my life time
3. I have the rolly-polly tummy (not as big as John's but I am working on it)
4. I love to fly. Oops, I love bus rides....eh
5. I served a Turduckhen at Thanksgiving two years ago

It's not official yet, but with these credentials I am sure that they are grooming me for the number one team. Al Michaels better not try to hog the mike!