Tuesday, May 22, 2007

On the Road Again

I head out to Utah this Thursday to support the NBA Western Conference Finals. Depending on how the series plays out I will be in Salt Lake City until Tuesday and then either home or in San Antonio for game 5. If the series continues after that we go back to Utah and then back to San Antonio if game 7 is needed. Needless to say it's a bit hard to know how to pack or plan especially with a family at home.

I am having withdrawls of being away from them already. Fortunately the Hotel Monaco is so pet friendly that you can adopt a goldfish for your stay if you did not bring your own pet. How cool is that? Ok, how unique is that? Ok, I like fish so it might be fun to have a little buddy in the room. I can teach him cribbage, make him coffee and watch movies in bed with him. This sure takes the edge off of missing Debby and the kids. And if my per diem runs out or room service is closed.......