Monday, April 02, 2007

Welcome to Phoenix, My Name is Fill

Another fun NBA weekend saw me wearing multiple hats. Besides doing my normal computer support and helping move camera and lighting equipment, I was also asked to be a fill-in for our live crowd during the pregame show. Initially the turnout was rather poor, so despite my devotion to the Lakers, I made like a crazy sun fried Phoenix Suns basketball fan. I even got a free Suns hat out of the deal. Watch the video and look for me in the bottom right corner wearing a dark gray T-shirt and a white hat.




Don't you just love the Gorilla and Trophyman? It was probably about 85 degrees at 10:00 am on Sunday morning when this was shot and I was cooking with the sun beating down on my back. I cannot imagine how those two guys did not stroke out.